GIT4NDM 2012 has become a very important meeting due to the series of disasters shaking the Asian Region. Thailand suffered mega flood of the century in 2011. Indonesia keeps on reeling under numerous earthquakes. The world scientific community has a great responsibility to enhance the effort on development of technology for better preparedness to reduce the loss of human life and property.
This congregation will provide an International forum to the professionals and researchers involved in application of Geoinformatics for Natural Disaster Monitoring and Preparedness such as Earthquake, Flood, Typhoon, Drought, Cyclone and Tsunami etc.
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, I invite you and your colleagues to participate actively in this crucial event for global networking and understanding their work and evolve joint initiatives.
· Lucky draw awards for first 100 registered delegates
· 2 Awards for best oral presentation papers – in categories “Technology” and “Application”
· 2 Awards for best poster papers-– in categories “Technology” and “Application”
· Key Note Speeches from peers
· Free workshop on first come first serve basis (25 people per workshop) on 13 August
· Paper to be published in hardcopy proceedings
· Selected papers to be published in peer reviewed Journals - International Journal of
Geoinformatics and Disaster Advances
· Exhibition from industry and NGOs
· Excellent networking opportunity with > 300 experts from > 20 countries