The aim of this conference is to meet the requirements of environmental law specialists in staying up-to-date on the latest developments regarding legislation, jurisprudence and best practice in this field.
- Recent developments in European environmental policies
- Follow-up of the Paris Climate Change Conference (COP21)
- Lack of transparency in the environmental legislative process
- Enforcement of environmental law at national level and access to justice
- Implementation of the Water Framework and Air Quality Directives
- Circular Economy Strategy and legislation on waste targets
- Recent developments in CJEU case law (REACH, nature conservation, climate change, access to justice)