|The BONUS Symposium organised by BONUS INSPIRE and BONUS BIO-C3 projects on 'Science delivery for sustainable use of the Baltic Sea living resources' invites abstracts (max 200 words) to be submitted until the end of March 2017 to the following sessions:
· Potential and genetic basis for colonisation, acclimation and adaptation
· Process-based knowledge on population dynamics, species interactions and habitat connectivity
· Ecosystem internalities and externalities affecting biodiversity
· Future scenarios in biodiversity change
· Ecosystem-based adaptive management in the context of spatial heterogeneity
For further abstract submission guidance click here and to register click here.