The 8th European Coastal Lagoons Symposium will take place in Athens, Greece, from 20 - 30 March 2018, organized by the Hellenic Centre for Marine Research.
We are pleased to invite lagoon ecologists to join us for a fruitful and stimulating symposium to be held in a collaborative atmosphere in the exciting and welcoming city of Athens.
The major topics will be:
1. Coastal lagoons evolution, Functioning & Climatic change
2. Biodiversity & Water quality
3. Fisheries and Aquaculture
4. Goods and services, Conservation, Management & Sustainable use
5. European networks and Projects in Transitional areas and Lagoons