|EUTRO 2018 will focus on:
- Setting the scene: What is coastal eutrophication?
- Presentation and discussion of scientific results in relation to specific eutrophication issues, e.g.:
- Causative factors and direct and indirect eutrophication effects
- Climate and physical control on the biogeochemical dynamics and eutrophication status of the coastal zone
- Effects of eutrophication of biodiversity, food webs and ecosystem services
- Monitoring, modelling and assessment of eutrophication
- Presentation and discussion of evidence-based or ecosystem-based nutrient management strategies and polices
- Next steps: From eutrophication to oligotrophication in a changing climate
The number of participants is limited. Places at EUTRO 2018 will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis. Sign up early to avoid disappointment!