OCEANS is an annual event for global marine technologists, engineers, students, government officials, lawyers, and advocates.
At OCEANS 2023 Gulf Coast, industry thought leaders gather for four days to highlight relevant topics and current trends while creating a community of learners and influencers who consistently advance research, practices, and policies for the marine field.
The theme of the confernce is "Blue Economy: Locally Sourced, Globally Driven", emphasizing the fact that all our local efforts are integrally linked to the larger world-ocean, and we must all work toward sustainability together. OCEANS 2023 highlights operational oceanography will offer a high-traffic exhibit hall, training based on identified needs of students and young professionals, lively plenaries and town halls, and technical demonstrations. In addition, the committee is using this opportunity to engage the local community through a Beach Trash Art Contest and an Outreach Challenge for k-12 and community college students.
This event will be presented by The Marine Technology Society and the IEEE Oceanic Engineering Society.
- Over 2.000 Attendees.
- Over 500 professionally reviewed technical papers, including sessions focused on local themes.
- Plenary sessions with leaders from industry, academia, the military and government.
- 100+ exhibitors showcasing the latest innovations in products and services.
- A student poster session featuring outstanding projects from around the world and other student activities.
- Training Sessions, workshops, demonstrations, government listening sessions, social and networking opportunities, professional field trips …and much, much more.
The registration will open in early summer 2023...