The 4th International Symposium will bring together experts from around the world to better understand climate impacts on ocean ecosystems and how to respond.
The Symposium will:
- Highlight the latest information on how oceans are changing, what is at risk and how to respond;
- Identify key knowledge gaps;
- Promote collaborations; and
- Stimulate the next generation of science and Actions
- Great sessions, presentations, and Posters
- Opportunities for pre- or post-meeting Workshops
- Special events for early career scientists
- Sponsorship and Exhibit Opportunities
Key Topic Areas:
The Symposium is a great opportunity to share information, highlight activities, build partnerships and shape the future of this important field.
Venue: THE WASHINGTON HILTON, 1919 Connecticut Ave., NW, Washington D.C.