Delft University of Technology and the Dutch community for coastal research welcomes you to The Netherlands for the 8th edition of the Coastal Dynamics Conference, held from 28 June until 2 July 2021.
The conference theme is “Shaping the Future of our Coasts”, and invite scientists and practitioners from all over the world to contribute their insights and research results of how nature and humans are shaping our coasts, now and in the future.
Participants are invited to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentation on the following topics:
- Coastal hydrodynamics (waves, tides and surges)
- Coastal sediment transport (subaqueous and aeolian)
- Estuarine processes, fine sediments and vegetation
- Foreshore, beach and dune morphodynamics
- Coastal observations and monitoring
- Coastal management and risk assessments
- Coastal nourishments and interventions
- Long-term coastal change
- Coasts and climate change
- Nature-based solutions.